Sunday, April 1, 2007

"This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done by God."---- Jesus Have you come out of the dark and into the light? The Holy Spirit bids you come and taste and see that the Lore is good. Your soul longs to be in the light. Oh wicked sinner, why do you stumble around in the dark? Let the light of God expose the darkness of your heart and then give Yourself freely to the Lord Jesus Christ! Oh yes, the first exposure is painful, yet, when you feel the love of Jesus Christ, pain is turned into pleasure anger into joy, and confusion into understanding. Oh yes, the Spirit bids you to come and experience the power of GOD. Dear Lord Jesus I confess that I am a sinner. I confess all of my sins before you. Come into my heart and establish Yourself as the Lord of my life. Wash me in Your cleansing blood; may Your Word renew my life. Amen!

No comments: